- As a Chemical Formulations Product Analyst, you will be asked to contribute on PERLab engagements with clients ranging from CPGs evaluating their formulations to food and beverage clients seeking input on their portfolio complexity.
- As a Mechanical Product Analyst, you will be asked to contribute on PERLab engagements with clients ranging from highly engineered product companies evaluating their product complexity to automotive manufacturers looking to scrutinize their EV strategy.
- As an Electronics Product Analyst, you will be asked to contribute on PERLab engagements with clients ranging from consumer electronics manufacturers seeking to design around supply constraints to clients looking to identify overengineered specifications in their product portfolio.
- As a Packaging Product Analyst, you will be asked to contribute on PERLab engagements with clients ranging from major CPGs evaluating their packaging portfolio complexity to clients looking to drive product differentiation through their packaging.
Product Senior Business Analyst / Associate – Product Excellence & Renewal Lab (m/w/d)
Kearney • Berlin, Düsseldorf, München, Wien, Zürich
Berlin, Düsseldorf, München, Wien, Zürich
- Hold a master's degree from a leading university, preferably as an engineer, or a technical or scientific degree with top academic results
- Analytically inclined and love solving problems
- Be curious about how things work (products, machines, technologies, etc.)
- Take ownership with identifying and developing novel capabilities that will help our clients design and build more efficient products
- For Associates: Professional experience in one or multiple of the following areas: application / sales engineer, chemical engineering, design of electronic hardware / devices, design of mechanical / industrial / automotive systems, packaging design / science, R&D
- A plus: Experience/education in methods like: Value engineering, cost analysis, Functional analysis, conjoint analysis, social listening or similar
- An innovative and collaborative approach to problem-solving combined with strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
- Strong project management and organizational capabilities
- Comfortable working in a team-based environment proven in international teams with multiple cultural backgrounds
- Eagerness to collaborate, coach, mentor, and help others grow professionally.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at both senior management as well as shop-floor level
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English; other languages are an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity and Non-Discrimination:
Kearney prides itself on providing a culture that allows employees to bring their best selves to work every day. Our people can feel comfortable, confident, and joyful to do great things for our firm, our colleagues, and our clients. Kearney aims to build diverse capabilities to help our clients solve their most mission critical problems.
Kearney is committed to building a diverse, unbiased and inclusive workforce. Kearney is an equal opportunity employer; we recruit, hire, train, promote, develop, and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person’s gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, disability, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, genetic information or any other differences consistent with applicable laws. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for disabilities, or religious beliefs and practices. Members of communities historically underrepresented in consulting are encouraged to apply.
Are you ready to:
- Work alongside a dedicated and diverse set of people to offer honest advice and practical guidance to our clients?
- Use your technical knowledge to create a business impact?
- Let your curiosity on “how things work” and passion for “solving tough problems” spark new solutions?
- Learn and grow by taking advantage of every opportunity available to you?
- Join a company that prides itself on its shared values and inclusive culture?
- Be the difference and make it happen?
If so, we are ready to help you:
Discover. Collaborating with our clients across a range of industries, our people are always learning. At Kearney PERLab, you will broaden your knowledge and experience across a breadth of areas, no matter your role. Being rooted in expertise, we know our people deserve opportunities to go places and further their exposure to the business world.
Grow. We believe in the power of apprenticeship. At Kearney PERLab, you work alongside colleagues who help you be the best you can be. Through both our structured programs and apprenticeship model, you will continue to learn and develop every day. After all, we are here to help you not just perform but to thrive in your career.
Be yourself. At Kearney PERLab, we give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also pursue your dreams. We want you to bring your whole self to work and to find joy in what you do. That’s why we support our people when they want to let their uniqueness show and offer personalized opportunities including tuition support, flexible work programs, and externships.